Job Search Workshop
Need help with your job search?
We help college students and recent graduates plan, organize and energize their job search. Plus, we help get you ready for those early days on the job where making a good impression and a contribution are so important.
These skills make a difference!!
Are you ready to differentiate yourself from other job seekers? Join us for our one–day Job Search Workshop and learn what it takes to launch a successful job search campaign!
- Resume Preparation: Learn the ins and outs of making your resume a powerful marketing tool. Consult with experts on the best way to position your capabilities and credentials.
- Job Search Techniques: You need a plan. Find out how to organize your search and target the high–impact activities that will accelerate success. You will learn how to network effectively, be it in–person or by leveraging technology. Use these “tricks of the trade” to uncover exciting job leads and professional contacts.
- Interviewing: The moment of truth…..The Interview. Equip yourself to shine in any interview by learning the “dos and don'ts” of the job interview. And, try out your new skills in the safety and comfort of the workshop setting.
- Negotiating the Job Offer: Learn about all elements of a job offer. Pay and benefits are just the beginning! Be sure you know how to get the most out of the offer in a fair and professional way.
- Career Management: So, now you've got a job…What now? Learn how to navigate organization culture, workplace dynamics and relationships. Get off on the right foot and make your new career productive and rewarding.